Friday 21 May 2010

Bookbinding

Now that I have considered the content of the magazine as well as the quality of the paper, one of the most important things to think about now is book binding, so this is what I will look into next...
Although I want to use tracing paper to print some of the photographs onto, I think that with the photograms, the glossy photo paper gives them such a bold and eye-catching effect that I am considering having different qualities of paper in the magazine. I also found some A1 sheets of paper today that feel something like a mix of tracing paper and newsprint which would be perfect for the magazine because some pages look better when you cannot see through to the next page. Also, placing a photograph printed onto tracing paper and then placed over a photogram printed on glossy paper looks interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment